Jenny Jenner, A.P.R.N.
Jenny Jenner, A.P.R.N., diagnosis and treats minor illnesses and injuries that need quick attention but aren't emergencies at Faith Regional Physician Services Urgent Care. This includes:
- Sprains, strains and cuts.
- Minor infections and rashes.
- Diagnostic services, including x-ray and laboratory tests.
- Colds, flus, earaches and sore throats.
- Minor burns.
- Headaches, migraines, fever or rashes.
- Most acute care concerns and minor injuries.
Prior to receiving her Masters in Nursing, Horstman had four years of experience working as a charge nurse in the Intensive Care Unit.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing: South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Master of Science in Nursing: Clarkson College, Omaha, NE