Norfolk, NE 68701 Ph: (402) 844-8158 Fax: (402) 844-8159 Hours: Monday - Thursday: 8:00 - 4:30 p.m.; Friday: 8:00 a.m. - Noon Directions
- West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson on the first and third Thursday of every month. For an appointment, call (402) 925-2811.
- Boone County Health Center in Albion every Tuesday. For an appointment, call (402) 395-3180.
Jordan Ochs, MD
As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Ochs specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of injuries and disorders of the bones, joints, ligaments, tendons, and muscles. He works with a team of highly-skilled orthopedic specialists at Faith Regional Physician Services Orthopedics in Norfolk, NE. He performs orthopedic treatments and procedures including, but not limited to:
- Minimally Invasive Direct Anterior Total Hip Replacement
- Revision and Complex Total Hip Replacement
- Total, Partial, and Revision Knee Replacement
- Outpatient Joint Replacement
- ACL Reconstruction and Knee Arthroscopy
- Shoulder Arthroscopy and Rotator Cuff Repair
- Orthopedic trauma of the upper and lower extremities
Dr. Ochs also provides outreach services for patients at West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson, NE, and Boone County Health Center in Albion, NE, to help provide orthopedic care in our rural communities.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us today at (402) 844-8158 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Ochs.
Medical School: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha
Residency: Department of Orthopaedic Surgery Kansas University School of Medicine - Wichita
Total Joint Fellowship in Adult Hip and Knee Reconstruction: Mercy Medical Center, Baltimore