Makayla Garcia, A.P.R.N.
Makayla Garcia, A.P.R.N., diagnosis and treats minor illnesses and injuries that need quick attention but aren't emergencies at Faith Regional Physician Services Urgent Care. This includes:
- Sprains, strains and cuts.
- Minor infections and rashes.
- Diagnostic services, including x-ray and laboratory tests.
- Colds, flus, earaches and sore throats.
- Minor burns.
- Headaches, migraines, fever or rashes.
- Most acute care concerns and minor injuries.
Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Bryan College of Health Sciences, Lincoln, NE
MSN, Family Nurse Practitioner: Chamberlain College of Nursing, Chicago, IL