Faith Regional Physician Services Careers
At Faith Regional Physician Services patient care and quality is our number one priority. We seek talented and diverse providers and staff to continue to provide superior care and embrace cutting-edge technology in order to provide exemplary healthcare.
Our friendly, safe and bustling community of 25,000 located in the gentle rolling hills of northeast Nebraska is the perfect opportunity for physicians looking for a family-friendly environment that combines with a healthcare systems focused on delivering exemplary healthcare to the regions we serve. For over 80 years, Faith Regional Health Services has provided medical services to the residents in northeast and north central Nebraska.
Our primary service area serves approximately 156,000 people, with a secondary service area that services a patient base of approximately 190,000. This means our medical staff benefit from large market segments plus nine referring hospitals.
Our Physician Benefits include:
- Generous financial package
- Signing bonus
- Moving expenses
- Student loan forgiveness
- Practice management expertise
- Brand new beautiful clinic space
- State-of-the-art facilities in which to perform procedures
- Primary and secondary service area of approximately 190,000
- Affordable cost of living and excellent quality of life
- Low managed care
- Family friendly community with excellent schools
- Nine referring hospitals
- Our generous financial package combined with affordable cost of living and excellent quality of life makes Faith Regional Health Services and the Norfolk area a great community to live and follow your passion to provide excellent healthcare.
Interested in a Physician Opportunity? Contact our recruiters to learn more:
Meghan Behrens-Kleinschmit, Director of Physician Recruitment
Office: (402) 844-8240
Cell: (402) 649-4324
Megan Aulie, Physician Recruiter
Office: (402) 644-7504
Cell: (605) 380-6924