We offer comprehensive cardiology and interventional cardiology care dedicated to the education, prevention, detection, intervention, and rehabilitation of heart-related diseases through the CardioVascular Institute.
From screenings to surgical procedures, our experienced doctors and professional staff will work closely with you, your family and your referring physician to create your very own team behind your health.
Our cardiologists are connected with other team members of the CardioVascular Institute including our cardiothoracic surgeons and as well as our vascular and endovascular surgeons to provide you with comprehensive care in one convenient location. Your Faith Regional team also includes advance care practitioners, physician assistants, nurses, and other health professionals with cardiology expertise working together across specialties.
Helping you improve your quality of life is our number one priority. Our team of experienced doctors and professional staff will work closely with you, providing treatment, education, and support so you can live with heart or vascular disease.
Our Faith Regional team is dedicated to providing patients with the best possible care. Our cardiologists perform echocardiology which can include:
- Trans-esophageal echos
- Stress echos
- Treadmill stress tests
- Nuclear cardiology imaging stress tests
- Diagnostic coronary angiograms
- Right heart catheterization
Cardiology Outreach Services
The success of any cardiovascular procedure depends on how quickly it occurs after a heart attack begins. The more time that passes, the greater the damage to the heart. The CardioVascular Institute ensures that patients in Norfolk and the surrounding communities will be able to receive rapid diagnosis and treatment, thereby significantly improving their chances of survival. We’ve made cardiac services easier to access – closer to you, your family, and your physician.
Visit or call one of our outreach clinics below to learn when a provider is coming to a clinic near you.
- Albion, Boone County Health Center: (402) 395-3156
- Atkinson, West Holt Medical Clinic: (402) 925-2811
- Columbus, FRPS Columbus Medical Specialties: (402) 564-9610
- Creighton, Creighton Area Health Services: (402) 358-5700
- Genoa, Genoa Community Hospital: (402) 993-2283
- Lynch, Niobrara Valley Hospital: (402) 569-2451
- Neligh, Faith Regional Physician Services Neligh Family Medicine: (402) 887-1313, and Antelope Memorial Hospital: (402) 887-6264
- Norfolk, Faith Regional CardioVascular Institute, (402) 844-8284
- O’Neill, Avera St. Anthony’s Hospital: (402) 336-5122
- Tilden, Tilden Outpatient Center: (402) 368-5343
- Wayne, Providence Medical Center: (402) 375-7953
Call to Schedule Your Appointment
To schedule an appointment in Norfolk, call 402-844-8284.