Partner with Faith Regional Physician Services Pediatrics to keep your child healthy and well – from birth to adolescence.
You’ll benefit from specially-trained providers experienced in caring just for kids. Your child’s provider can:
- Treat acute illnesses (such as strep throat) to chronic conditions (such as asthma)
- Give immunizations to help protect your child from serious diseases.
- Offer advice on keeping your kids healthy and common parenting issues, such as discipline and toilet training
- Guide you in anticipating your child’s health needs through the years.
- Refer your child to a specialist if needed.
- Perform school and sports physicals
Regular well-child checks can help protect your child’s health. During these visits, you can:
- See how much your child has grown
- Discuss and receive preventative care, including vaccines
- Talk about your child’s skills and behaviors
- Ask any questions or share your concerns
Schedule an Appointment
Check-in with your child’s provider any time you have a questions or concern about your child’s health. Call (402) 844-8682 to schedule an appointment.