Norfolk, NE 68701 Ph: (402) 844-8680 Fax: (402) 844-8681 Hours: Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m Directions
- Boone County Health Center in Albion on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- Columbus Community Hospital on the first Tuesday of every month and on the fourth Wednesday of every other month. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- Pender Community Hospital on the second Tuesday of every month. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson via telehealth on the fourth Monday of every month. Call (402) 925-2811 to schedule an appointment.
Enas Al Zaghal, MD
Dr. Enas Al Zaghal specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the endocrine system (the glands and organs that make hormones), including adrenal disorders, diabetes, osteoporosis, parathyroid and thyroid cancers and disorders, and pituitary disorders.
She often works closely with primary care providers, internists, and other specialists to manage and treat these disorders and diseases.
Dr. Al Zaghal also helps patients improve their quality of life and meet their weight goals through weight management. With Medical Weight Management, patients benefit from the help of medical professionals to determine the cause of their weight gain or loss, and create a custom plan that includes nutrition, exercise, behavioral changes and medication.
Schedule an Appointment
Call us today at (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment with Dr. Al Zaghal.
Meet with Dr. Al Zaghal online from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule a telehealth appointment.
English, Urdu, Arabic
- Internal Medicine
- Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
- Obesity Medicine
Medical School: Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
Internal Medicine Residency: University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson
Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism: George Washington University, Washington, D.C.