- Boone County Health Center in Albion on the fourth Tuesday of every month. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- Columbus Community Hospital on the first Tuesday of every month (beginning September 7, 2021). Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- Osmond General Hospital via telehealth. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- Pender Community Hospital on the second Tuesday of every month. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule an appointment.
- West Holt Medical Services in Atkinson via telehealth on the fourth Monday of every month. Call (402) 925-2811 to schedule an appointment.
Enas Al Zaghal, M.D.
Dr. Enas Al Zaghal specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the endocrine system (the glands and organs that make hormones), including adrenal disorders, diabetes, osteoporosis, parathyroid and thyroid cancers and disorders, and pituitary disorders. She will often work closely with primary medicine providers, internists, and other specialists to manage and treat these disorders and diseases.
Meet with Dr. Al Zaghal online from any computer, smartphone, or tablet. Call (402) 844-8680 to schedule a telehealth appointment.
English, Urdu, Arabic
Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes, and Metabolism
Medical School: Punjab University, Lahore, Pakistan
Internal Medicine Residency: University of Arizona Medical Center, Tucson
Fellowship in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism: George Washington University, Washington, D.C.