Jessica Reich, A.P.R.N.
Jessica Reich, A.P.R.N., diagnosis and treats minor illnesses and injuries that need quick attention but aren't emergencies at Faith Regional Physician Services Urgent Care. This includes:
- Sprains, strains and cuts.
- Minor infections and rashes.
- Diagnostic services, including x-ray and laboratory tests.
- Colds, flus, earaches and sore throats.
- Minor burns.
- Headaches, migraines, fever or rashes.
- Most acute care concerns and minor injuries.
Jessica is a Southwest Nebraska native. She enjoys gardening, cooking, and volunteering in her community. She also enjoys spending time with her husband and their two kids on their family ranch.
Master of Science in Nursing: University of Nebraska Medical Center
Bachelor of Science in Nursing: Chamberlain College of Nursing