- Avera St. Anthony's. For an appointment, please call (402) 336-5122.
Kinzie Norris, M.D.
Dr. Norris specializes in surgically treating diseases of the breast. She will often become involved in a patient’s care after an abnormal mammogram, biopsy or lump is detected. Dr. Norris treats both patients with a breast disease and those individuals who are at high risk for developing a breast disease. She works closely with our plastic and reconstructive surgeons to give women the best cosmetic options and outcomes.
- Hidden Scar Breast Cancer Surgery
- Nipple Sparing and Skin Sparing Mastectomy (for patients who meet specific pathology criteria)
- Axillary Node Dissection
- Sentinel Node Biopsy
- In-Office Ultrasound
- Genetic Testing
- In-Office Biopsy (of certain lesions)
- Mediport Placement
- Excisional Biopsy of Lymph node(s)
Medical School: University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center, Oklahoma City
General Surgery Internship: Texas Tech Health Science Center, El Paso
General Surgery Residency: Texas Tech Health Science Center, El Paso
Breast Oncology Surgery Fellowship: Barbara Brodsky Comprehensive Breast Center, Bryn Mawr, PA