Shelby Freudenburg, APRN
Shelby Freudenburg, APRN, diagnoses and treats minor illnesses and injures that need quick attention but aren't emergencies at Faith Regional Physician Services Urgent Care in Norfolk. This includes:
- Sprains, strains, and cuts.
- Minor infections and rashes.
- Diagnostic services, including x-ray and laboratory tests.
- Colds, flu, earaches, and sore throats.
- Minor burns.
- Headaches, migraines, fever, or rashes.
- Most acute care concerns and minor injuries.
No Appointment Required
Urgent Care is open seven days a week with extended hours to provide care when you need it most. Walk-ins are welcome. Faith Regional Physician Services also offers Virtual Visit, available 24/7.
Doctorate of Nursing Practice: University of Nebraska Medical Center, Omaha